About The Company:
Galactic has partnered with New Jersey’s largest integrated healthcare delivery system. They are looking for a data analyst to join their team.
The Data Analyst I is responsible for assisting with all efforts associated with data collection, analysis evaluation, and dissemination for all Institute for Prevention and Recovery (IFPR) programs. The Data Analyst I will assist the Manager of Evaluation and Manager of Research and Development in identifying and measuring the outcomes and indicators that will be used to assess project design. The Data Analyst I will assist with data collection and analysis, report preparation, and data visualization for internal and external use.
- Bachelors degree required
- Minimum 1 year of demonstrated experience in a data analyst or similar role
- Ability to identify useful information in data sets and suggest conclusions that support decision-making
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Tableau experience strongly preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and various business intelligence and analytic software
- Understanding of data collection, inspecting, cleaning, transforming, and modeling/diagramming methods
- Communication skills with the ability to distill complex subjects to a wider audience
- Willingness to make decisions and solve problems
- Keen attention to detail
- Commitment to the mission of the Institute for Prevention and Recovery