About the Company:
Galactic has partnered with a leading health care service company. They are looking for a Senior Machine Learning Enginer for their Enterprise Data & Machine Learning team.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer on the Enterprise Cloud Data and Machine Learning Engineering Platform team, you will contribute to enabling functionality related to the end-to-end ML and Feature lifecycle management on the Google Cloud Platform. You will leverage and integrate the cloud native services with other standard operational and automation tools with the goal of establishing the foundational services, automation for project and user enablement, defining best practices, and accelerators for self-service project and use case enablement. The platform serves as the enterprise standard to enable scale, security, transparency, reliability, and speed of analytical asset delivery into production.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding of advanced algorithms and applications (R/Python)
- Ability to translate functionality into scalable, tested, and configurable platform software
- Software development in Python and Google Cloud Platform
- Development of features aligned to enterprise AutoML, Feature Engineering, and MLOPS capability
- Definition and automation of key metrics and metadata management through software packages that standardize logging and governance for the platform tenants
- Ability to recommend infrastructure components GPU’s or CPU’s based on the job/compute needs
- Ability to manage and integrate with data sources on-prem and cloud (RDBMS systems, Warehouses, BigQuery, Bucket Storage)
- Great communication skills
- Working with cross functional teams in an agile environment
Open to fully remote (with travel to team events approximately every 2-3 months).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or IT related field
- 2+ years of experience deploying and monitoring models in batch/real-time business processes, and understanding of ML frameworks
- 2+ years Python programming experience leveraging strong software development principles
- Hands on experience in building solutions using cloud native services (GCP preferred, AWS acceptable): bucket storage, BigQuery, Kubeflow, DataProc, VertexAI, DataFusion
- Masters or PHD preferred
- Healthcare, Retail, Pharmacy and/or Insurance domain experience